The Banking section of hAIbooks is a record of your business’ bank account transactions. You can add any number of bank accounts, allocate bank transactions to documents, and import spreadsheets of transactions so that you can see them in graph format.
There are two ways to get to the Banking section:
- Select Accounts from the sidebar menu and then choose Banking from the drop-down menu.
2. Select View All Banks on the Banking section of your Dashboard.
The graphs on the main Banking page show the account balance for a period of time (for the accounting year or by month) and also:
- Sort Code - this is assigned when you complete the Add Bank Account section.
- Account Number - this is assigned when you complete the Add Bank Account section.
- hAIbooks Balance - this reflects all the transactions within the bank account, excluding the unreconciled transactions which you can view in the Reconcile tab.
- Unreconciled Balance - all unreconciled transactions.
- Bank Statement Balance - all reconciled transactions.