1. Manage Staff Expense
To add a new expense do the following steps:
- Select My Money in thesidebar menu.
- Click Staff Expense inthe drop-down menu.
- Press Add button, whichlocated in the top right corner of screen,and select Expense.
4.Fill in the form on the Add Expense page. You have to fill in all mandatory fields. Note that thefields are exactly the same as on the Add Bill page (link to Manage Bill).
5. Press Save button.
6. Go to theStaff Expenses section and click on expense in the list. Edit feature will be available if an expense is not paid yet.
2. View Staff Expense Details
To view a staff expense or a mileage click on the Document No of the required document in the Staff Expense section. Here you will find all information connected with this document, including payments, notes and files.
2.1 Staff Expense Information
The tab shows detailed information, including Staff Person, Issue Date, Paid status, Account Type, Description, Quantity, Unit Cost, VAT Rate / %, VAT Total, and Total amount.
On this tab, you can add payments for this document. Also, the same form of adding new payments is shown on the Payments tab.
2.1.1 Edit a Staff Expense
To edit a staff expense do the following steps:
- Open thestaff expense you want to edit. Click Document No. to do it.
- Press Edit button in the Staff Expense Information tab. Youwill see same functionality as on the AddExpense (link to Add Expense ) page
3. Whenfinished editing, press Save toaccept changes.
Note: You can edit Staff Expense only if it doesn’t have any payments