1. About Recurring Invoices
A recurring invoice is an invoice that hAIbooks will automatically generate regularly over a specified period of time. Recurring invoices are convenient to use when, for instance, your customer buys your services or products on a regular basis. The Recurring Invoice Template isn’t an invoice itself; it’s just a set of instructions that will generate an invoice at the right time to the right contact.
2. Add a Recurring Invoice Template
To add a new recurring invoice:
- Select Accounts from the sidebar menu and then select Sales from the drop-down menu.
- Select Add and then select Recurring Invoices from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the form details. The mandatory fields are: contact, currency, duration, and frequency.
When you tick Automatically Email to Contact, you’ll be asked to choose which notification type to send to your contact from a list of notifications. Select one of the notification templates from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter the invoice details:
- To add an extra item, select +Add Item
- To delete an item, select X next to the item you wish to delete.
5. Select Save to create the recurring invoice. You can now view it on the Recurring Invoices tab.
3. View and Edit a Recurring Invoice
- Select Accounts from the sidebar menu and then Sales from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Recurring Invoice tab.
- Look at the list under the Description column to find the entry you’d like to explore. Select the name of the entry you’d like to explore from the list under the Description column. Then entry will then open in view mode and you can also edit the details here, too.
- To edit, make your changes and then select Save to save them.