The Users section allows you to manage a list of hAIbooks users in your company. You can edit, add new or deactivate existing users.
To open the Users section, go to Settings and select Users.
To add a new User:
- Select All Settings in the top menu.
- Select Users on the Settings page.
3. Select Add User. Complete the user form details.
To Edit User, click on the Name of user you want to edit on the “Users” page. Note that First Name, Last Name, Email fields are non-editable in edit mode . If you would like to edit these fields, please email the hAIbooks Support Centre and we’d be delighted to help.
4. Complete the form, and select mandatory checkboxes.
About the User function:
When you select Director or Shareholder from the Position drop-down menu, hAIbooks automatically adds a new entry to the People list and an account to the Chart of Account. When you select Staff, a new account appears in the Chart of Accounts
The User’s level of access depends on the role you’ve assigned them. Levels of Access are linked to Role.
5. Select Save.
6. After adding a New User, hAIbooks sends an automated confirmation email to the user’s email address, with instructions to confirm their access to the hAIbooks system.