Roles & Permissions allows you to assign roles to users, and manage what they are allowed to do within hAIbooks (their permissions).
To use this feature, go to Settings and select Roles & Permissions to open the Roles & Permissions page.
You’ll see three roles-Admin, Advisor, and Staff. Each role has a set of defined rights which you can’t edit. However, you can add specific roles with a particular set of permissions.
To add a new role:
- Select All Settings in the sidebar menu.
- Select Roles & Permissionson the Settings page.
3. Select Add Role .
To Edit Role , go to Roles and Permissions page and click on the Role you want to edit in the list of all the roles. Note that Admin, Advisor, and Staff roles are non-editable. Fill in the form and select sections to which a role will have access.
4. Fill in the form and select sections to which a role will have access.
5. Press Save button.
Note: If you check Staff Expense you have to select a type of expenses that will be accessible for this role.
The checkbox Allow Payments allows users with this role to create payments for staff expenses; Applicable Only for those which are selected (All or Own)
Delete a Role
- Select Settings in thesidebar menu.
- Click Roles & Permissionson the Settings page.
3. Select thecheckbox of the role(s) you want to delete.
4. Press Delete button.
Note: User can delete only Role, which has no dependent user