Each of your bank accounts will have its own page on hAIbooks and from this page you can:
- View the balance of its transactions and the balance of unreconciled transaction items.
- View and edit account details like sort code and account number.
- Import and export transactions.
- Connect an automated bank feed.
- Add, manage and archive transactions.
- Add and manage rules for transactions.
You can also switch to view other bank account pages or add a new bank account from this page.
Your bank account page contains lots of detail and functionality:
The Account Information block at the top of the page will show you:
- The sort code and account number for the account.
- The balance of transactions.
- The balance of unreconciled transactions.
The Account Information block also allows you to edit and manage your account. To:
- Add a transaction, select Manage and then select Add Transaction from the pop-out box
- Add import or export transactions, select Manage and then select Import or Export.
- Add a rule select Manage and then select Add Rule.
- Add view the rules for this bank account, select Manage and then select List of Rules.
- Add edit the account details, select Manage and then select Edit Account.
- Connect a bank feed, select Connect Bank Feeds.
Your bank account page has three tabs:
Account Transactions. This tab shows a list of all the transactions for this bank account.
To Be Reconciled. This tab shows a list of transactions that have been uploaded from your bank feed or imported through an Excel spreadsheet and have not as yet been reconciled with the transactions you’ve entered into hAIbooks through your normal day-to-day business e.g. through invoicing.
Archived Transactions. This tab shows a list of all the transactions for this bank account that have been archived.