The Account Transactions tab on your bank account page displays a list of all the money in and money out transactions that you have created on hAIbooks as part of your daily business activities.
The Account Transactions list contains the following details:
- Date: The date the transaction was created in hAIbooks.
- Description: The name of the transaction.
- Allocated Document: The transaction type with corresponding document type and number.
- Paid In/Paid Out: The amount that has been paid in or paid out of the bank account, relating to that transaction.
- Balance: This amount indicates the running balance of the transaction amounts.
- Status: This indicates whether the transaction has been reconciled or remains unreconciled.
- Activities: The Activities column header shows a choice of actions you can take related to that transaction.
Sorting the Account Transaction list
To sort the order of the Account Transaction list by date, simply click the arrow on the Date column header.
Filtering the Account Transaction list
You can filter the Account Transaction list by status and time period parameters. To filter the list:
- Select Filter at the top right of the page.
- Choose All, Reconciled or Unreconciled status.
- Choose the time period you’d like to filter by: you can choose the current month, the current accounting year or you can choose a custom time period by using the date picker.